Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: GEESH! I need a bigger lap!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Lucy gets so jealous when Bug sits on my lap when I'm on the computer that she has to join in. you cant imagine how hard it is to get on the board when these two clowns wont leave you alone for a minute!
    38213400 aa33 02000180

  2. #2
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HAHAHAHA!!! I can't look at that without burting out laughing!

    Those are the cutest dogs...but you need to take a stand, dude! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    I am starting to have the same problem with the cats we have!

    Although my cats are only about 1/3 size of your dogs!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    its hard to take a stand when they sit there and look at you with those eyes

  5. #5
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    C'MON, MAN!! You must regain control of your lap! [img]eek.gif[/img]


    ...I'm just buggin ya! [img]tongue.gif[/img] My cats are the same friggin way....and they're fat...and stupid...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    my little dog whines at me cause i won't let her get on my lap cause she always wants to type too [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Get a "Lap-o-matic" extension [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know what you mean. I've had to retype many a replies because one of them would hit keys or sit on the keyboard while I was trying to type

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know what you mean - cept my one cat is probably more then both your dogs... [img]confused.gif[/img]

    333B53A3A95232327Ffp453Dot3E23293D3A23C3D6883DXROQDF3E23234663A2383B6ot1lsi

  10. #10
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    damn that a big cat!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •